Saturday 9 December 2006

fucking horny

this morning I received these text from RR who I have been chatting to for months.....we are about to meet for the first time this week

You make me so fucking horny! I have just got upto date with your blog and all the time I was reading through in my office at work I was constantly rubbing my cock! By the time I was done my cock was very fuckin hard and leaking loads of pre cum, wishing u was here to lick and suck it off! Nothing else for it, Im goin to have to sort myself out just as I did last night after chatting to you, if you read this right away u know wot im doin and who im finkin of xx

I read it immediately lol
looking forward to our date later this week :-)


I never know what to expect from you next! You'r amazing and cant wait to see you wednesday, thats 2 very horny wanks you have given me in as many days.........wots next tehehehehehe mmmmmmm

OMG!!! ......I've been blogged ! tehehehe......im so glad that you did read my txt as soon as it arrived in your box, I hope the thought of me stroking and choking my hard cock as horny dirty thoughts of you race round inside my mind made you realise the affect you have on me.I so hope wednesday goes well for us both x x x

hi babes, almost done at work, going for my shower soon, will obviously be imagining its ur hands wandering all over my soapy body.......tehehehehe with obvious results. x x x x

No comments: