Wednesday 13 December 2006

Retribution

My Lady The density of dog population conspired against us and to think we were within moments of achieving our goal only to be foiled by the presence of them and their owners at every quarter we sought. I am desolate that I was unable to give you your just deserts. If I have failed you irrevocably then please tell and I will hold my head in shame and be banished from your lands. I await your firm rebuke for not preparing our sojourn to within a micron of existence. Your failed knight of rusted armour :-(


my lord Master If my Lord has failed his Lady then so has your fair maiden failed her Knight who did charge her with the decision on the date and further to suggest a suitable venue for our mission. It seems that we were too eager to fulfil our desire for the completion of this very serious and most severe mission that we did not prepare very well the aspect of venue though I believe all other elements of our mission were in fact catered for. In so much that both parties were at fault it would neither be just or right to banish my lord from these lands within which my life is lived in as full a way as is possible under current circumstances. Indeed your Lady would wish that far from being banished her Lord could visit these lands more frequently and for extended periods however your Lady understands the situation does not lend itself for this to be practical. Your lady ***** realised when it was too late that perhaps she was remiss not to open her car door and turn herself around thereby making herself and her maidenhood more accessible to your lord to fondle and allow the passion within to result in her wetness as she came on your fingers as she most certainly would have done. Your humble Lady can only conclude that her behaviour was not worthy of all that her Lord should expect and indeed deserve. Could your Lordship find it in his kind and considerate heart to forgive his lady such unbecoming behaviour? Your Lady awaits confirmation from her Lord that not all has been lost and our quest can still be redeemed albeit in the next year. Sir ***** I am your own Lady ***** :-x :-x


My dear Lady It does me good to know you have no wroth for the episode of yesterday. We were indeed too eager to have done with the agony of retribution that was to be metered out. I am moved that my Lady should wish more frequent visitation, but as she so rightly says, the situation does not lend and besides our trysts, should we ever expedite one, are of an infrequent playful nature not imbued with too deep emotion or lasting nature but for more immediate gratification utterly free of constraint that social or individual status might dictate. In that vein then, it was me who was remiss not you. It should fall upon your Knight to command you to avail yourself of his pleasure for it is you who are the salve here, although promiscuous initiation from his Lady would always ignite a passion for it in him especially vulgarity of a Lady of elegance femininity and pose. I should have liked to have invaded your womanhood and sampled the sensual texture its dampness and would have especially enjoyed to see you ecstatically transformed to a place of pure unadulterated pleasure by my hand as I dare say was most apparent to my good Lady, but this was not the charge in hand. It was for your chastisement and not for the pleasure of either of us, but a solemn affair of great import that should not be taken so lightly as to fall foul of desire. Forgiveness you seek is not required my good Lady, and you should rest assured that when you lay in your bed this very night you should know that the fingers although part of your being are in spirit guided by me over your entire body then to rest upon the very centre of your sexual existence to conclude in a most joyous episode. Indeed my Lady, not all is lost and we shall resume the physical of this affair next year. Sir ***** knight of your maidenhood one day soon :-x


Dear sir It is indeed pleasing to know that my Lord does not lay blame on his fair maid for the debacle that was our tryst of yesterday. (she found it highly amusing) Please be assured that if my Lord has concerns that his lady may become emotionally attached he has no need to be so concerned. for his maiden has found a very strong physical attraction both of body and mind. however enjoyable this episode may be and it is with great hunger that gratification is saught your lady has no desire to become emotionally involved. Your lady has in her current life a variety of lovers who are attached, for the purpose of mutual gratification without strings. your Lady slut does involve herself in this mutual mind fuck as her Lord has captured her mind so thoroughly, on meeting this was found to be as much a physical attraction as it is the mind but the heart though surrounded by butterflies remains detached. Would it help my Lord to be furnished with the information that his lady did find herself to her suprise attending a different location with a alternative executioner for the reception of lashes by hand to her naked rear. this in no way detracts from our joint mission as this was a scene from a story not of our making. This scene though useful for the dealing with frustration whilst gratifying for that moment was a one off will not be required to be repeated. Unlike our interesting and amusing highly charged encounters. yours only for this tale of amusement and gratification Lady ***** Slut :-x

My dear slut, my Lady *****I hold you in high regard and with great respect. We are indeed most attached in mind as well as body and to find mutual indulgent gratification in one another with out strings would please me no end. It pleases me to know you have others who delight in your physicality from time to time. It would delight me to witness such encounters or perhaps allow you the pleasure of the attention of two who delight in your satisfaction. It would please me indeed to know the events of a previous meeting of an alternative executioner. To read in your words your acceptance of lashes to your naked ample buttocks would bring a modicum of relief from the frustrations that bear from being denied the delights of your wondrous sexuality. In a state of excited anticipation I have risen attentive, longing for your next missive my Lady and know it will be most gratifying to receive. *****, my vital Lady my most beautiful slut I remain your knight, thank the heavens, Sir ***** :-x

No comments: