Monday 25 December 2006

gifts




***** my Lady
I have been unable to devote my time to commit my thoughts to you my Lady love and for that I can only apologise for your waiting.
You are my perfect slut, my woman of loose morals, my Queen of all that is deliciously indulgent, beautifully sensual and blissfully vulgar. Will you stop at nothing to honour your knight and champion of her womanhood? I pray that you will not for I would adore you the more for it my Lady.
The gifts you bestow upon me are perfection and I look upon your face with such delight, your warm friendly eyes with there naughty twinkle, proud, confident in your sexuality. Your soft warming smile that bids me kiss your inviting lips with such passion that I might make your breast heave with intense desire for me.
Such a pleasing face, such a perfect bosom. Would that I could hold them in my hands and suckle from their firm peaks the life giving nectar you so wondrously gave your children. You are pure woman to me, you are life itself and I wish to be on you and in your and about you oh so intimately it begins to hurt the distance we keep from one another.
I look upon that face and I will you to kiss my manhood as it stands here waiting and wanting for you. To look into your eyes as you salaciously slide my soft firmness past those perfect lips into your . Oh how I would wish to kiss those lips at that very moment. Take me my Queen, make me your very own Knight as you milk from my weapon my lusting devotion to you so that I may kiss you and taste upon your lips my spent lust for you.
Take me, feed on me, kiss me that we both might swallow the pride I have in your wayward sexuality and make you mine to command further........................
Until then my Lady Sir ***** :-x



Sir ******
How could your Lady slut ignore such pleas so well written and the desires already aroused described so wonderously. I now give over to you these two glimpses that you may know what there is to come.
be rest assured that there are more images that may or may not come into your possession in the near future.
your own Lady ***** Slut



***** my bounteous Maiden I feast upon your other gift to me and fear that what intensity your countenance provoked in me at such acceptable imagery before, this latest one instills me to such vulgarity that I know is in me and committing me into a place beyond redemption. I fear my Lady teases me to the brink of acceptability and am challenged my Lady, to take you by force, first making you incapable of resistance by way of ties upon your ankles and your wrist, enabling me to feast my eyes upon you at will as I slowly discover parts of you that should be kept to your own self. Thus with ties tightened to extremes of distance, you would find yourself at my mercy and indignantly exposed to view that part of you that would prove you woman against my man as well as that physicality we both share having stripped you of the modest vestige of your apparel. At such a sight my mouth would water and hunger would set in for the taste of you and would put up no fight to prevent me from compromising you in any way shape or form, to which end you will know me on you vaginally and anally as my tongue and lips forage about your intimate person kissing and licking and at that moment when sucking you feel me gorge on your lips as I fill my mouth with you sliding my tongue deeply into your womanly folds as well as you adjacent tightness. The feast would be long and hard as my hunger is so great since meeting you first and when satiated by the depths of you, I shall gently lick and suck of your soft delicate flower that I may know for certain you to be less than pure an unadulterated slut to expend upon my face such violent gushing and thrashing of self evident pleasure. It would not stop at that for with all the wetness and glistening about your intimate person I would be drawn by the shiny puckered tightness of you and wish to do to you the most joyous vulgarity and in so indulging in your predicament would press upon your defense until knowing my helpless Lady is indeed a true slut to me her master by way of letting me into her for such a devine unnatural act. I would that you should look into my eyes and witness the pleasure of letting you see how debase I am to want you thus. Watching as we both enjoy in one another's debasing act of intimacy as I bury my sword gently to the hilt my Lady, to press your ample thighs tight against me for a while as I relish in the moment ......... then with controlled movement take me to a place where my expression tells you you have served your master well (and perhaps he has served you well too?) as you watch him expend deep inside you his warm wet sticky lubricating lust for you in each and every deep felt intense ejaculation and if in total communion with one another you should also join your master in this moment of high ecstasy he would be well pleased to see you in such a state with him. My Lady, in your arms I'd fall to care and comfort to caress and fondle to express an intense gratitude for such devoted servitude that would no doubt lead to a love making of such passion as to render us coitally inseparable. Until that moment your Knight awaits your body with aching desire :-x

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and..........yesssssssssssssssssss

as soon as I read how you would take me my lord my maidenhead was instantly soaking with lust. Until I can compose myself to reply to your lust with equal enthusiasm as is so very much deserved I shall I am afraid have no choicce but to keep my lord waiting for my remarks on the satiating of our giving from one to the other. I could not possibly do justice to your words at this time. my cranium is in such a state of arousal that coherent thoughts are missing. Unless I manage to sort my thoughts into some kind of order before you remove yourself for the festive season it is with dismay that I inform your goodself that my lord must await my words upon his return. :-X :-X :-X

*****, my lady love It pleases me no end to know that the debased nature of my mind has thrown yours into confusion and placed you in such a state of arousal as to render you demented and void of natural cohesive thought. You are a truly magnificent liberated sexual woman and to find you so wetted by my vulgarity arouses me so enormously that I fear I shall burst involuntarily my lust for you and thus sadly wasting the evidence that I so desire to plant deep inside you, filling you up to the brim with my joy of you that you can contain a drop more allowing it to cascade from you decorating your heavenly thighs giving me the filthy joy of wallowing in the wetness we both create, sliding slippery indulgent over one another''s flesh in an orgy of blissful filth. My Lady love, you take me to a place all decency tells me we should not go and I adore my Queen for it and await a time when you are composed sufficiently to reciprocate my filthy vulgar adoring desire in words of utter arousal. My sadness is that I may not know it until my return, but my mind will be busy with thoughts of you penning your desires to me and of the exquisite pleasure felt between your thighs in the exercising of that deed. I should not wish to bid you fare thee well just yet as I may have a moment or two to dwell on the drip of you that it may fall before I leave you. The admiration of your Knight is boundless at your response to his abuse of you and I pray it will be short lived the space twixed now and when I take of you in the flesh rather than words.

Your liege, Sir ***** who you desire to obey :-x
Yes my lord (she muttered meekly)