Monday 4 December 2006

will it be raining


It is 6.15pm and I'm sat in the traffic having just dropped the boys off at cricket training. I'm watching the rain gusting in the the glow from the street lights. I wonder if it will be raining in the morning? I begin to fidget in my seat, the more I think about it the more I fidget with excitement. I have never done anything like this before he says he hasn't either. A week to ten days ago if anyone said I would be doing this I would have said no way......thats not my thing. We are meeting at the same place as the other day then hes taking me off to the place we have chosen for my punishment. We are both very excited. I am bringing the silk scarf to bind my hands and my camera as he can't get at his without arousing suspicion. I didn't tell him that the place we have chosen is popular with dog walkers but maybe the rain will keep them away. I'm not sure if I want us to be found or not but the very idea adds to the excitement. I can hardly contain myself. Will I be able to keep quiet throughout my ordeal, I wonder if I shall be able to stop myself from giggling. He doesnt know that I giggle when I am nervous but then again I giggle a lot anyway. If I giggle I am sure that will mean I shall have to be punished again. Oh sweet pleasure I cannot wait.....yet I must, I have another 16 hours until our appointed meeting time. I have given much thought to my attire for my master's pleasure I think it will have to be short skirt stockings and high heeled ankle boots teamed with a white lacy brassiere topped by a loose white low cut sleeveless blouse. I remember that white becomes transparent when wet, this only adds to my pleasure at the thought of his reaction. Oh I do hope it will still be raining, does that make me a machochist I wonder?

No comments: