Monday 11 December 2006

married men

When I first started out on my current sexual adventure I had no intention what so ever of seeing any man who was not totally single.

I began talking to one man who seemed really nice, and he works locally too ( a bonus). We agreed to meet for a drink, then he asked me if I had any tabboos. Of course the first thing I said was that I will only date single men. Oh dear he then confessed to being married but his wife is quite a long way from here. He goes home at weekends. I agreed to still see him for a drink and see what happened from there. Anyway to cut a long story short, I found that I was seeing more and more men who are either married or attached. I thought about this quite a bit, how had I got into this and why. I figure that if these married /attached men are on a web site looking for sex then they are going to stray whether its with me or not. So if I like the guy I might as well enjoy some time with him. Why am I seeing guys that are attached well maybe its self protection, maybe as I know they are already taken I wont go giving them my heart and therefore Im protecting myself from hurt but still able to have fun. It isn't quite the same as having an affair with a married man, Ok there are a few I have come to care about but there is no emotional involvement between us I am not the mistress.
Where married/attached men are concerned I have given myself a couple of rules.
1. Never ever go to their place.......did it once and it was a mistake.......its so much better when we meet away from his home.
2. Never ask them questions about their life at home.......if they want to tell me thats fine but im not going to ask about their marriage......(kids, pets , hobbies are fine) but not the marriage or the wife/partner.
3. Then theres the obvious .......no perfume etc
4. condoms

2 comments:

tom said...

...the perfume.

They should have a rule to shower well before returning home.

If the sex is done right, the smell with be strong.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm..... How thoughtful, no perfume . I would like to play those sort of games :-)