Monday 2 July 2007

black or red

yeah had a loveley evening and even wanked on cam for first time ever lol

wow not to me you didnt

no alas, sorry ,, mind u looking at those stocking clad legs i could lol

te he he

love the outfit

perhaps u could wear it when i spank uuuuu

or the blue one

perhaps the black or red

black or red works

black i think

the red one is more flared

well which ever one is gonna have to be pulled up when i spank uuu

so you would like me to wear black mini skirt for you

yes please

and stockings ?

yes please

have you thought any more about when and where

well this week is quite a good week for me

could have been here this evening!!!!! shame

you only had to say

could have done with it tonight

so could i lol........ shame i missed u earlier ,,, would hav jumped at the chance

but not jumped me ?

would u like me to have?????

i was asking the question

would you have wanted to ?

yes i would like to jump uuuuuuu

now I am getting wet

im getting hard for u

if only it was still early

mmmm i wish

i could have demanded that you spank me

I could cum to you now if I didnt need to get to bed





3 comments:

Vi said...

There's another feather in your cap!

Fire Byrd said...

Go girl... I'm just sooo jealous!
px

Lady in red said...

lol I have been chatting to JJ about spanking for months. I doubt very much that anything will come of this he is all chat. everytime we agree to meet he cancels. The one time we did meet was only because he had said he had a couple of hours to spare so did I, so I told him to meet me.
We did have a lovely half hour of phone sex after this chat. He phoned me while I was in bed with my rabbit which was rather nice and just what I needed at this time