Wednesday 18 July 2007

Rocking girl bloggers


rocking chick bloggers

woooh hoo I got an award

The incredible Fex from fexual strustrations has tagged me and four others as rocking chick bloggers. for this I am in very grateful and incredulous. I find it extremely flattering that someone of her calibre should think me worthy. The write up she gave me on her blog was very kind.

Now I have to tag 5 other women bloggers who I think rock
this is getting very difficult as most of the women I would choose have already been tagged some like Z have been tagged multiple times. I have given this some thought and decided that some I shall tag again anyway as I still think they deserve it (the accolade that is not being boringly tagged again yawn).

here are the women I choose

Prada Pixie I have only recently discovered Prada pixie, her blog is touching and witty at the same time, she is struggling to cope with life after both breast cancer and love. Her struggles are deeply moving as is her ability to reach out to others to give support.

Vi like many of us she has had many crosses to bear. I find her blog very light and humorous most of the time, it is good to read the daily goings on in her life, the drinking, the men, the drinking and the men oh and did I say drinking. I have met Vi a couple of times she is a very warm and caring woman. some of her post are very touching

La Fille Marie another incredible woman, I have been reading her blog since almost the start of my blogging days. Her writing is insightful,clever, sexy, moving and educating. We have much in common but also many differences too which makes reading her so fascinatingly addictive. I have followed her adventures with great interest. Sometimes coming away feeling I couldnt do as she does then gradually as time goes by thinking well maybe I could. It is the way she writes that has brought me to the conclusion that I can try these things that I had previously thought outside my desires.


z is another blogger I only began to read in recent months. I love her profile stating that she is an introverted exhibitionist. I think this is wonderful and to a degree sums me up. Since I discovered her I have found that there have been many posts that I can identify with but wouldnt think of writing. there are also many times when I have been considering a post on a particular subject only to discover that Z has beaten me to it.

cherrie I have been reading since I began blogging although I must confess not so much in recent months, not because I have lost interest but my pc is not currently in the privacy of my own room but can be seen by my children. I find her blog to be very educating as well as just a joy to read her adventures and the openess of her relationships. she is very friendly and comments religiously on other peoples blogs. She has a great understanding of people and their needs. Her writing is very well researched leaving me to wonder how she has the time to do so much research, have such an active sex life, work, run a home and family and be such a prolific writer.

there are others I think are also awsome women

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the accolade, I do really appreciate it, and your kind words :)

Fire Byrd said...

What a wondeful tribute, i'm so touched by your words thank you
pxx

Ordinary Girl said...

Well done you Lady. You deserve an award!

Vi said...

Congrats on your award matey and thankyou for mine again. Geez, do I REALLY drink that much? ;P