Sunday 22 July 2007

Leave me alone

I had woken up a little before 4am and decided to take the opportunity to go online while the house was quiet after all it is sunday and I can go back to bed later.
later after I had done my usual round of blogs, sent emails, visited new blogs and ones I hadn't visited for a while. you get so much more done when there are no interruptions. I decided that after two cups of tea, toast and a chat with #1 who was first to appear it was time to return to bed. I had sent my list of misdemeanours to my master who had text to say it was being considered. #4 son had appeared by now and I was in trouble. I had found another site with real life stories of spanking. I copy and paste these, save to memory stick so that I can read them in the privacy of my own room. I am highly aroused and need to play with myself but with 2 sons in the room can't do this.

a few minutes later sat on my bed, I begin to read,as I have said I was already aroused, but as I am reading I am starting to fall asleep can't keep my eyes open. I climb into bed not knowing what I need more an orgasm or sleep. A text disturbs me, I am slightly, but not much more alert. It is time to get my rabbit.
Once in place I turn the vibrations on slowly at first then faster and faster. getting there and the door opens. Quick turn off vibrations before its heard.

Mum can you cut my hair

later

but I'm goin out later

I'm asleep

he goes away

carefully turn vibrations on but quickly off again

Mum my payment last month for my loan never arrived they rang they didn't recieve it and I'm being charged daily interest. they wanted me to make payment now but I don't get paid until wednesday.

nothing I can do about it go to bank in your lunch break tomorrow

he goes away

mum can my friend sleep over tonight

if you tidy your room first

peace again!!
Now I am really working on this orgasm it has to come so I can go to sleep

mum are you all right?

yes just need sleep go away

I have turned this rabbit on and off so many times now
I turn on my side with it clenched between my thighs, please let me come soon

Mum please can you cut my hair I want to dye it today before I go out

I'm asleep go away

its like flippin Picadilly Circus in here this morning!! what has got into them?
right lets get this thing buzzing again ;-) mmmm this is nice I think I have found the best way to do this. Oh no what now?

mum he can't come his mum says they are going out

ok there will be another day now let me sleep!!

mum if I watch the dvd you got me for my birthday will you cut my hair after, its 72 mins

maybe now go away!!

finally they have left me alone, another few minutes and I achieve my orgasm, good thing too as I was already nearly asleep again.

some time later I wake up, I am lying there listening to the radio and thinking about things. #4 son comes in and lays next to me for a cuddle. my phone buzzes my master has ruled on my punishments.

mum can you cut my hair now?

another peaceful sunday in this house!

7 comments:

George said...

I can feel the frustration but it was terribly funny

Thank you LiR

Ordinary Girl said...

lol, this is so like Sunday's in my house!!!

Though I usually end up staying up until 4am, and then not getting up til lunchtime rather than going back to bed!

Oh, perfect mothers that we are!!

Joanna Cake said...

LMAO. Recognise that scenario very well. I normally lock myself in the bathroom, turn the radio on full blast and use my electric toothbrush. Fortunately, we are now so familiar that I can come in less than a minute or extend the event if I think there is the slightest chance I will remain uninterrupted for longer.

Lady in red said...

Having my cake welcome to my humble writings I guess we are no strangers as we met elsewhere lol

Joanna Cake said...

*looks furtive* We did?

Lady in red said...

having my cake we both comment on several other blogs including The Man

Joanna Cake said...

Ah right lmao *removes shades and headscarf* That's ok then :)