Tuesday 31 July 2007

concern

It seems that some people are concerned about what I am planning to do. There have been emails exchanged and I would like to say a thank you to those who are concerned about me, thank you for caring enough to express your worries.

perhaps I can put your minds at rest if I assure you that I have been in contact with a spanking group for their advice which has been gladly given. Today I have had a chat on the phone and spoken on msn with my partner in this adventure.

we have now given each other our written reasons why we are doing what we are.

this is part of what my partner says


First and foremost - I'm doing this as a friend. Not a lover, or a prospective lover, or a sadist. A friend. You say you want to experience something, and I can help.

Secondly - yes, it turns me on. But only if and when it turns you on.
If it stops being "pleasurable" for you, then it does for me too, and we stop

Thirdly - I want you to enjoy it, and to want more, on other occassions. So I'm not going to take you over your limits, because that would be self-defeating.

If we get it right, it will be an intense experience, especially for you. And I want to make that happen for you.

here is some of what I had to say

im doing this because I need to satisfy my curiousity. reading and thinking about it turns me on, as you know I have had various discussions with various men about this.
I prefer to do this with you as I know there are no ulterior motives, you know what you are doing we are friends who both care about each other's well being

the way I was feeling about satisfying my curiosity I would have found someone to do this with, its better someone i know and trust

I hope this has allayed any fears you may still have for me.

10 comments:

George said...

I think that if you went with a complete stranger you could end up with a lot more than you bargained for. With a friend you know and trust ... it may even be a little bland.

We have to start somewhere don't we?

Anonymous said...

Only you know if this is the right thing for you or not. You are an intelligent adult, and it seems like you have a clear understanding of what you can and cannot expect from your partner. Good luck, honey.

Freddy said...

If it's ok in the medical profession for expertise to be acqired on the basis of read it; see it; do it; teach it, then I'm sure that's fine in this area too.
Good luck

Lady in red said...

Thank you George for your understanding.

Yes La fille I do know what to expect and it is my choice as an adult to do this while I can.

Freddy I am shocked at your caustic comment. Very judgemental of you considering that you do not know what experience my partner in this adventure has.

Jackie Adshead said...

I think you'll get a lot out of this experience.

Southern Swinger said...

I hope your experience lives up to your expectations. Good luck

Will you share the results.

n said...

Both your written reasons sound frank and caring. As i am on the brink of trying something new, i agree that you know your own mind and however it turns out, you and you alone made the decision. Good for you.

Ordinary Girl said...

I am sure you will be in safe hands Lady ;-)

PS. I dont think Freddy was being caustic at all. I think he was being supportive. Just my interpretation

Joanna Cake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna Cake said...

My feeling on the whole thing was that you werent concerned about the coming event. As it is blatantly obvious that you are a bright, intelligent woman, I never imagined for one moment that you had not thought things through carefully and sensibly, particularly in regard to your own safety and the character of your partner in crime.
However, having said all that, I havent known you for as long as your other commenters and, they would not be true friends if they had concerns and didnt voice them and sometimes I guess we can be spectacularly blind when we are thinking with a different part of our anatomy.