Saturday 28 July 2007

sex

I have just turned down sex for the second time this week


what do you recon

I am seeing someone

for sex ....I mean me and you for sex.....casual

I don't think so sorry

why not hun......no ties.........sex would be great

you mean you haven't had any for a while

a couple of months yeah.....you were good

thanx

sex was great with you, always

so what about me and you as casual relationship


in another window another man was saying

tell him to piss off

seriously ....do it .....tell him to piss off

4 comments:

Percy said...

oh wow... turning down sex..
yeah I would do it..
have done it..

just a casual sex relationship...
yeah I am looking for such a thing..

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a twit, not even pretending he respects you. Good decision.

Joanna Cake said...

^^^^^
Wot she said
If he cant be serious about adoring you and desperately wanting to have you, why should you make an effort? I expect he'd soon start complaining if you just lay there like a dead fish and that's about the same amount of effort that he just put in to woo you!

Lady in red said...

LFM it was N

HMC this is the guy I was desperately in love with last year we broke up a year ago this past week 2 days after booking a holiday together. We got back together after xmas, I was already playing the field and wanted him to be just one of my men but he wanted the ful commitment. I broke it off in feb. because of him making threats I made my bloggs invite only for a while now he wants us to try again. when I said no that when he changed it to being a casual sex relationship. Basically hes not getting any and thinks I will come running. I won't!!