Saturday 21 July 2007

Intelligent men who rock in bed

Last night I read a post on Z’s blog in which she spoke of intelligent men who rock in bed. I commented that I must find one of those as all the intelligent men I meet turn out to be stupid. She very kindly offered to lend me one as she has a few.

Today whilst out driving in the rain I was having random thoughts and suddenly these comments slipped into my mind.

I began to wonder if she had a particular man in mind or if she would line them up for me to choose one who took my fancy. The more I began to think about this I began to wonder if us women could club together and pool all our men as a kind of human sex library. There are different sections in this library to make it easier to make the selection of our choice.
Fiction……..can tell a good tale
No fiction…..can teach new moves
Childrens…… not very mature
Music ……….make your heart sing
Language……….international stud
New releases …….. new acquisition
Myths………….can it really be that big
Easy reading…….good but not much effort put into performance
Movies…………likes to film the action to watch again later
Photography………likes to take digital images of you or them

After hiring a man for a set period the woman must write her review on a card for future women to read before making their choice. There would also of course have to to be penalties for any woman who doesn’t return the man of her choice to the library at the allotted time.
We would of course need to find a responsible and discerning woman to be our librarian and official keeper of men.
Other vacancies would be for buyers and researchers.
Any volunteers?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inspired idea! I love it.

Lady in red said...

well thank you and thnx for the inspiration in the first place

he he he

George said...

LiR ... consider me for your science fiction and fantasy section.

By the way ... you have been tagged

Jungle VIP said...

telling tales
learning new moves
finding my child
singing is my thing
Stud....is...er...not my thing
I have plenty of releases
big.....what a joke
loads of (subtle) effort.....for heading the pipster off at the pass
havn't tried movies although....
the odd phone photo...mainly pink

thanks for visiting again......take care and i'll be sure to drop by in future

JVIP

Chris King said...

Great! I know I'm going to end up left on the shelf in a secondhand book store; worn out, broken spine, thumbed through and well fingered!!

Vi said...

Bah, all my men would be in the childrens section.

So I guess the intelligent men you are talking about are under 'knowledge?' I think that section would be quite sparce.

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol very good! Chopper, you can get help for those fantasies you know, your apppointment is at 10.30 pm...

Percy said...

You are SO funny..
I will gladly audition to make you orgasm to your hearts content...

;-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol, this is very clever indeed Lady, and a fabulous idea. I would certainly join that library! Though I'm sure I'd end up with horrific late return fines :-)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh. Nice idea. I'd love to share. :)