Saturday 21 July 2007

Innocent

Hmmm I can honestly hold up my hand and say

I am innocent !!

Ok so I am not totally innocent when it comes to sleeping with a married man or two or three maybe more over the past year

I am not totalLy innocent when it comes to sleeping with more than one man over a short period

I am not totally innocent when it comes to shagging with more than one man at the same time

I am not 100% innocent when it comes to playing with another woman

I am definitely not innocent when it comes to my mind or my sexual activities

BUT I AM INNOCENT WHEN IT COMES TO INNOCENT AND HIS RECENT BLOW JOB

I am not saying he has never asked

I am not saying it will never happen

BUT RIGHT NOW I AM INNOCENT OF GIVING INNOCENT A BLOW JOB RECENTLY

5 comments:

George said...

Ah ... but do you want to have an innocent blow job in your sexual resume?

Lady in red said...

George
Kimba seems to think so... I think innocent found that highly amusing. he is woried that she is worried that I might get into his pants before she does.....
am I worried ?

lol

DJ Kirkby said...

'Innocent blow job'...an oxymoron?

S said...

hehe.. yes I did like it:)

Ordinary Girl said...

I did wonder Lady! Though, give it time I'm sure...!