Saturday 28 July 2007

The sins I have admitted to

This is the list of sins I have admitted to. I have received my master's ruling on these misdemeanours.

I have been out in public with no knickers under my skirt
I have boasted to my master about having no knickers on in public
I have shagged one man whilst thinking of another
I have text one man in anger that I was on my way to see another
I have flirted with a man who fancies me knowing that I wont give him what he wants
I have shagged a married man behind my boyfriend's back
I have sent saucy text to my lover when I was in pub with my boyfriend
I have shagged 4 different men in one week
I have written about my sexual encounters for anyone to read
I have made sexual advances to another woman
I have had sex with two men at once
I have teased a man when he is trying to be faithful to his girlfriend
I have let men hear me cum over the phone
I have listened to a man cum over the phone
I have watched men wank on web cam
I have teased men on msn as they wank over my pictures
I have instructed a man how to suck cock
I have asked my master to spank my naked ass
I have given a married man a blow job in a car (more than one, more than once)
I have played naked with a married couple also naked
I have lied to my master pretending not to be wet when I am


It would amuse me greatly to know what in your oppinion would be a proper correction for my sins. My correction is to take place in a matter of days now

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness. Master? :)

I'd say a proper punishment is whatever will make you feel sexiest, you lovely slut. :)

Vi said...

If it was me being punished, I would get off more lightly than you. I've only done 8 of your 21 sins!

Jackie Adshead said...

I think you should be drawn - my me - in whatever humilitating position your Master should deem fit. I'm sure he's incredibly inventive!!

Joanna Cake said...

Hmmm... Well since Im only 4 short of being able to equal your list, I feel aptly qualified to say that you are an especially dirty slut who deserves to be punished. You should be tied spreadeagled to the four corners of the bed face up and be whipped all over, shouting 'Thank you, Master' after every application...
... or is that just what I would like my man to do to me? :)
Have fun x

Lady in red said...

lFM thank you

Vi I am sure there are other sins that you have commited that I havent

Jackie I have sent him your message

HMC now that sounds very interesting indeed

George said...

Your punishment should be described in detail to you and you are told to prepare yourself mentally over the next few days to receive it ... and it never comes, your mental state will be rather out of balance for a while

HyperAnt said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It is exciting to have comments. I don't know what I was so afraid of before...

As for you and your list and your expected punishment...I am, (admittedly) ignorant on these matters but this list seems more to me like something to be rewarded for than something to be punished for. The "punishment" I propose is dinner at a magnificent restaurant and night of equally magnificent lovemaking...Am I off base?

Anonymous said...

I am shakin, having just read you blog..punishment should be severe, you naughty little girl ( smiling wickedly at you )! I was once a slave, had a Mistress and woe betide if I was ever late or didn't staisfy my Mistress in any way, to feel the kiss of the cane, GOD I miss that!! I was always a good girl...not!

Freddy said...

You make all those things sound bad...

Fire Byrd said...

you are one bad girl I can only get as far as 12 on your list.

How should you be punished? well obviously tied up and on your stomach, exposing your arse for fingering, licking and spanking, till you think you'll never stop cuming then yer man going off for a tea break!!!!
pxx

Lady in red said...

George I have been given details of my punishment

Hyper I love you already

anon maybe we should talk

freddy good or bad they were ejoyable at the time

pixiey you know how to be evil when you want to be can't you ? lol

Jackie Adshead said...

Yes, he's been in touch.....

Anonymous said...

Yeah lets talk...!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Percy said...

hey.. you say "I have flirted with a man who fancies me knowing that I wont give him what he wants"
I didn't know that was you.. or which one are you? I have 3 women who do that to me... frustrating as hell I tell you...

Lady in red said...

Percy does this mean you fancy me ?
would you like me to flirt with you?

I am actually having a drink with this man this evening, like you he is married. He may not be getting everything he would wish from me but he still enjoys my company and I have written a fantasy for him and promised to write more.