Friday 27 July 2007

I did it!!!

wow finally I did it I got there !!

I managed to get the computer in my bedroom connected to the internet through a wireless connection. I can now blog or surf to my hearts content in privacy and in my own time instead of waiting for my turn on the living room pc.

I am giving the boys my old computer that has been in my room for the past 6 months to have in their room for playing games on. Now that I have got the one that had hard drive problems fixed running in my room. (I found a special tread mill for computers on ebay). the one with the typing problems is still in the livingroom as is #1 son's laptop these are sharing the wired internet connection until I can get one or both of them set up wirelessly. so no more sitting in the living room trying to hide the screen. no more letting the boys use my computer and trashing my room at the same time. I have my own little piece of heaven. Maybe I shall put a lock on the door and buy an intercom system so they can talk to me..... oh yeah we have msn and mobiles for that silly me!!

so now I will be able to chat to my friends on msn again at normal times. normal! did I say normal why would I want to be normal? It can be interesting to see who is online at 2am or 6am. I had 3 different msn chats this morning before 8am is that normal to most people?

talking to a friend earlier we discussed nutters and I claim to be slightly crazy (N used to call me 'crazywoman' I even have that as profile name on a web site)but my friend says I am balanced my reaction to that is that it stops me falling over and if i do fall I just bounce back up like one of those clowns with the weighted bottom that toddlers have.

talking of toys I have had a couple more plays with my rabbit (I agree with Luka they really shouldn't be made to look like cute animals....isn't it a kind of commercially approved beastiality). Anyway we are getting on better these days but I still think I prefer sex toys of the 6' (approx) warm living male human variety. My rabbit can now make me get to the stage where I feel the blood drain out of my head and I'm on the edge of conscience but he doesn't make me wet. what good is an orgsam without copious amounts of moisture other than it saves the sheets from another soaking ;-)

1 comment:

Joanna Cake said...

Have you tried the Ultra from Ann Summers, I found that very stimulating. It has about six different types of buzzz and pulse and if you use it with a clit stimulator - yup, Im plugging those again :) - it can be sensational.