Saturday 7 July 2007

the rest of my lfe

today I was reading bits of the diary I began last October

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Yesterday we went to court and SF pleaded guilty to harrassment and has agreed to a restraining order to stay away indefinitely. Now I hope we can both move on in or lives.


well I didn't do any of the things I was going to do, instead I had a long candle lit soak in the bath. Spent 1.5hrs exchanging text with SS while he was waiting for his ferry. I can't wait to see him although I did tease him when he said he is looking forward to tomorrow night. I asked him what he was doing tomorrow night. He has asked me to book a room at the same hotel again.

All through lunch with mum and grandad SS was sending me hot text about what he wants me to wear and what he wants to do. finally I got to the hotel we had a few drinks in the lounge where the news was showing on the TV. He said that was where he had just returned from. I am so glad that I hadn't known before as I would have been worried sick in case anything happened to him.

I feel like its one step forward and two back all the time but thinking about it, its probably more like one step foward and half a step back so I am making progress.

I dreampt that I had a mega row with #1 son over him not doing anything even washing up. Had my hair cut, decided I needed a treat it hasn't been cut since May and it needs to be tidy if I am going to be having interviews.

Met PL in town for coffee, we chatted for 2 hours, he was so easy and fun to chat with. Afterwards he gave me a lift back to my mum's & we kissed in his car. While I was chatting to mum I got a text from PL. 'wow what a sexy lady had to restrain myself in car can't wait to see you again'. During the evening we exchanged more text. I am feeling good now.

rang Orange, must have been on phone for an hour but it is worth it to get both pc's working wirelessly.


I dont really know why I have posted this stuff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very interesting to see what you thought in the past, even the recent past. I'm always horrified when I read what I've written previously. :)

Lady in red said...

it was strange looking back over my thoughts and feelings of just last autumn. I missed out all the entries that began 'woke up with headache' I had forgotten how many there were.

Vi said...

That got me confused, till I realised it was diary exerts.

Note to self - stop drinking in the afternoons on weekends! :)