Tuesday 17 April 2007

stupid man!!!!

I have just logged onto my account on AFF (adult friend finder ) to check my mail. I dont check it every day. This morning there was a message from a guy who I have exchanged a fair number of messages with. My last message gave him my msn address. Last night I received an email from him. It was odd it just said here is the requested profile and attached a very large file. I wasn't sure but I opened it because I thought it was from the guy I had been chatting to. It soon became apparent that it was my profile on AFF. I closed it down and went back to doing other things. didnt think any more other than that it was an odd thing to do.

Now I understand why he was sending my profile, only he thought he was sending it to another lady.

This is the message he had left for me on AFF

i have just had a conversation with a lady in northern ireland with the address you have given.now she is very unhappy that you are giving out her address. i really do hope it was a mistake.she was such a nice lady but is really not too happy with you. if it was not a mistake then that was a disgracfull thing to do and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Now he has two unhappy women to contend with !!

I have replied and basically told him that the only mistake I have made was to give my address to someone who obviously typed in the wrong address when he contacted her and then put one and one together and came up with three. I have told him to apologise to her for his mistake. I have never had any problems with anyone else like this. Further as I received his email he obviously has got my address correctly somewhere.

I shall now wait and see what he has to say for himself

No comments: