Wednesday 18 April 2007

Update on stupid man

I have just checked to see if I had a reply from the man who mistakenly thought I had given him someone else's msn address.

this was what I had said to him

I think that you may possibly have made a mistake when typing in my address> > > > I gather there is a lady in N ireland with a very similar address.............months ago a friend of hers found me by mistake and he often chats to me. but this has never happened before when I have given my address to anyone they always find me.> > > > maybe you should apologise to the lady for your mistake when typing in my address as hers. I do not know what her actual address is only that it is similar. The friend of hers who found me was looking for her using his memory not the actual address.> > I have nothing to be ashamed of other than giving my address to someone who puts one and one together and comes up with three. did it not occur to you that maybe it was your mistake not mine> > > > was it you who sent me an email containing my profile I did think that was a very odd thing to do and such a huge file

here is his reply

well i dont know how to say to this, but yes i did think it might have been my mistake. i also checked the details i had and could not see what i had done wrong.> yes it was my fault entirly, i have appologised to the other person. incedently she has had this happed before and thought it was an ex of hers. anyway she now knows it was just a stupid mistake maed by an idiot of a bloke. i hope she acceprts my appology.> > that only leaves one more thing to do. that is to appologise to you. i do humbly appologise for and upset i have caused. i feel very bad about all of tihs.> i hope you will accept my appology too.> > i guess it means we wont be chatting now.> but once again i am truly sorry.

I have now replied to him

apology accepted and I also accept that I may have been a tad harsh on you. I was as you guess not best pleased to have aspersions cast against my good character when I had done nothing wrong. I am glad that the matter has been cleared up. Now that you have apologised I wont old a grudge



I am glad that got cleared up .......... that was three attacks on my online in three days. I hope that there wont be anymore at least for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one, did you say he was Irish, his spelling is worserer than mine, x