Sunday 16 September 2007

Risk

Today I took a risk

today I lost

today I am tearful

tomorrow I will be sad

in a week I will be fine

today I was ok, kind of philosophical

until I got the text that tipped me over the edge.

it was only a couple of lines but it said so much

it told me what you had already said

his words told me that he is not worthy of me

had he been worthy he would never have sent that text

amongst the many he has sent tonight

had he been worthy of me he would not

have avoided the subject for so many months

whatever he says

however much he is sorry

I know now that he did not respect me

tonight I have cried

tonight I will not sleep until exhaustion takes hold

his final text .....sleep well xx

has he learnt nothing?

6 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

oh baby, hope you're ok. Sounds as if you might have to deal with some bad stuff.
Take lots of care, thinking of you
love pxx

Wild Cat said...

((LiR))

Here if you need us x

Lady in red said...

thanx to both of you especially as I know you both have your own demons to deal with

HAR said...

I want to say that it is better to take a risk and know where you stand rather than waste your precious time. But who the hell wants to hear that when they are hurt? Not me!
I'm sorry things didn't work out as you hoped but I really admire you for taking the risk.

DJ Kirkby said...

((((LIR))))

nitebyrd said...

he is not worthy of me

No, apparently he's not.

(((hugs)))