Saturday 28 April 2007

complaint!!

wayne has complained that I didn't do a good enough job of descibing the fun I had with my visitor on tuesday. He says I am usually more dscriptive. I will say that the reason I had not said more is that my visitor reads my blog. I have not mentioned to anyone that we were planning to meet and we had not discussed whether we should blog about meeting. But since Wayne feels I should be more descriptive I shall try without giving away the identity of my visitor.

As I already said he arrived by train, as soon as I received his text saying he had arrived I set off to fetch him. As he walked towards my car I was amazed at how smart he looked in his black suit. He greeted me with a kiss and I drove him to my very much lived in home. We spent several minutes standing in the middle of my living room kissing before we moved to the sofa for more kissing. This was when his hand started to slide up my leg and under my skirt not that I was going to complain. After a few minutes of kissing and mutual fondling we decided we would be more comortable upstairs.

Once in my bedroom I removed his tie which was a lovely shade of mauve (suprisingly to most my favourite colour). We both then stripped off except he kept on his cotton boxers and I kept on my black lacy skirt and black lacy thong with red flower detail. A little more kissing was followed by him going down to suck my toes with their deep chocolate brown painted nails. Very exciting! I have never had my toes sucked before. Whilst he was sucking my toes his right hand found its way to my thong which was soon pushed out of the way giving him access to my pussy. I was thoughly enjoying this attention and began to massage his cock through his boxers until I decided they really did need to come off. Around this time I also removed my soaking wet thong. By now my mystery visitor was giving me some very enjoyable action with his tongue and fingers while I was playing with his cock. I dont know how long we played like this until I couldn't take any more. My body was going into involuntary spasms where he was getting just the right spot so often and I had to give up wanking him as I just couldn't concentrate any longer. to give my quivering pussy a rest I climbed between his legs and began to give MV a taste of my version of sucking cock. I am pretty sure he was enjoying this as he kept saying 'you really are lovely' followed by other words of appreciation. next I retreived my packet of condoms that he knew I had, from reading the post about the contents of my bag. I ripped open the packet and handed him a bright green fruit flavoured condom which he expertly had in place in the blink of an eye. With MV laying flat on his back on my cream duvet his head dissapearing among my many cream and one red pillow I climbed on top of him impaling myself on his green condom sheathed hard cock. Alternately leaning forward for more kisses and leaning back allowing him room to rub my clit with his thumb whilst I was riding him. this I enjoyed immensly but wanting to try other positions I rolled us over onto our sides and pulling him onto me. We fucked in the missiory position with my legs wrapped around his back. I wasn't counting but I came so much that I knew my bed was soaking wet! By this time he hadn't come so I suggested that I would finish him off. He liked this idea. having removed the condom I resumed my position between his legs so I could again gain access to not only his cock but his balls too. MV asked me if I would suck him dry commenting that when he comes there is alot of it. I had great pleasure sucking, licking and generaly playing with his cock and from time to time his balls until MV shot his load into my mouth for me to swallow. I had already ascertained that he didn't care to be snowballed. we lay spent in each other's arms chatting before dressing and returning to the living room for a cup of tea and more chatting. mostly about computers and the course I am doing and the course he is doing. Before long it was time to get MV back to the station. Time cetainly flies when you are having fun.

I hope this satisfies you. maybe I should ask my mystery vistor to write up his version of the visit. which I could then post on here for you.

4 comments:

David said...

Did he get to keep the thong? Does that explain subsequent events?

Lady in red said...

no he didn't get to keep the thong, susequent events being down to absent mindedness on my part

Anonymous said...

Well that was certaninly discriptive,
and an excellent read, sounds like you had a great time, and I must take it that so did you visitor. You certainely satisified him.

Ordinary Girl said...

would love to hear his side of events!!