Sunday 8 April 2007

Why

Why do I always say …….Thats ok no worries

I get the text or the phone call maybe its an email
Or a message on msn
Sorry baby I can’t make it
Sorry baby it’s work
Sorry baby it’s my children
Sorry baby it’s my car

Always I say that’s ok no worries
Why do I say that
Clearly it does matter
Clearly I am saddened
Clearly I am hurt
Clearly it is disappointing

I am all excited
I have decided what I shall wear
Which skirt with stockings under
I have chosen the shoes
To match my clothes
My makeup is ready
Mascara, lipstick maybe some blusher

Then I get the message the date is off
What a downer this is
Who can I turn to
For comfort and reassurance
Do I chat to my friends
Or sleep away my disappointment

4 comments:

S said...

I know how you feel.. and it hurts a lot. I am sorry.
(((LIR))))

Ordinary Girl said...

You say it because you are a good enough soul to mind other people's feelings. Although clearly there are times when those feelings should not be minded so much!

Continue to be the good soul that you are, but don't make yourself feel bad when that should rest on other's shoulders x

Anonymous said...

Very honest, very human, very nicely written.

Lady in red said...

thank you to all of you....I am not really sure how I was feeling...certainly not bitter or angry more sad I guess