Tuesday 3 April 2007

The knight and his lady

While chatting on msn to a prospective new lover he got me thinking about my erotic exchange of emails a few months ago with my knight of tarnished armour. I wanted to show him a part of this but there is so much of it and not all in the right order for reading in sequence. I have decided to put it all into the correct order and post it so that new readers can read it if they choose. But I am not sure how to do this should I set it up as a separate blog connected to Lady in red. Having copied and paste it onto word there is so much of it 40+ pages that it would not be suitable to do as one post. I am not proficient at making links as yet. If anyone has any ideas or advice on this please help. These emails were the best mind fuck I have ever had.

1 comment:

Ordinary Girl said...

You were debating shutting your other blog. Perhaps you should post one email a day on there before you do. That will keep us all in suspense :-)