Wednesday 4 April 2007

update on you know you want to

yesterday I was chatting to my prospective lover (dark master) who got me thinking about my lady and the knight emails. It transpired during our online chat that he likes blindfolds, bondage and mild cp. I told him about my text messages to JJ who had not replied. dark master said he would like to take the place of JJ and be my dom. We exchanged mobile numbers, and as he said he loves to read erotic writing I emailed him the full version of lady and her knight. Late last night I got text messages from dark master asking about my afternoon adventure. He then went on to say he was deciding if I need to be punished.

This afternoon I was online when I noticed that JJ was there. I said hello to him and we began chatting. He said he had been away. I mentioned my text messages to him. At first he wasnt sure what messages I meant then the penny dropped. He said he hadn't known who was sending them and was too embarrassed to ask. He was very flattered and very horny reading them. He really wanted to know who it was. Now he knows it was me he wishes he had done something about it. we chatted for a while before I had to go out. We are definitely on to do this now. both of us were getting horny just thinking about it.

Later while I was out I got a text from dark master informing me that he had liked my story. this was followed by more text

Like the style, so you wish to be a slut of servitude to the dark master. X

It would be an honour for me to have your dark side to play with. X

How could a humble slut refuse

tonight, well tomorrow morning dark master will begin your journey. Obey his wishes as none compliance will lead to punishment. X

Not long after this I was in the pub with FF when I began getting text messages from 2 men.
one was JJ the other was sailor who is another new prospective lover. I may see him in the next couple of days.

Hi, hope your evening is going well, was just wondering how you would look and feel with your wrists bound behind your back and blindfolded? X JJ

I guess I would be drinking through a straw

Is there anything in particular you like?

Is that in general or have you moved onto the bedroom already?

Both if thats ok.

Anything that doesnt involve pain.
am I sure about that?

I love to give oral very good with my tongue

I would give you a drink if you asked. that is when im not fucking your mouth!

Is that in the pub or after?

drink in the pub, drink and extras after !

sounds good extras!!

yes you know, the bit where you get tied up and used, thats if you want to be that is?

I think that after a very quiet couple of months the action might be hotting up again.

Oh and during this I got a couple of text from Innocent but im not divulging what they said or my reply.........all I will say is that he sure took me by suprise.

I shall possibly see Sailor on thursday. I think I shall also see either or maybe both JJ and dark master very soon too. I had agreed that I would see Innocent for a coffee so that may well be next week now as I am running out of days this week. FF kept telling me that I have great legs and tits, I'm a great kisser and good company and he can't forget that wednesday night which was so wonderful. He really fancies me and wants to make love again. I did say yes. So FF if you are still not sure . I said yes! Somewhere along the line I need to find time to meet Forest who I have been chatting to for about 5 months but not yet met, but I do feel that day is approaching I know he has wanted to all along.

Update

My mother is ill today so we are not doing the rounds of relatives I had expected. Instead I am just going off to see Sailor.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Busy girl! Good luck with all lovers and prospects. :)

Ordinary Girl said...

Blimey Lady! And I thought my man life was hectic! I don't know how you keep up with who's who :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, sweetie. You really do make me seem pretty tame in comparison. :)