Saturday 7 April 2007

Domination and submission

This week began with me going out to meet Gordon for a walk in the woods at a well known beauty spot. very sexy feeling exposed skin and fresh air knowing that other people are also in the woods not far away. The feel of our bodies together with nothing but fresh air coming between us was as exciting as the knowledge that we could be found at any moment. Unfortunately the beauty spot where we were is rather steep therefore not very condusive to laying on the ground. We found a fallen tree to use as a seat but this was too precarious for anything too energetic.

tuesday evening I was out having a companionable drink with FF while we chatted about our previous encounter and others that we have had both as solo and couples. I was also receiving text messages from JJ and Sailor. Later when I got home I chatted to Dark Master who began giving me instructions to begin my journey as his slave. (I'm still in two minds about this). To me it seems that there are two types of Dom/sub relationships. There are those where one partner is submissive to the other during sex sessions, as part of a whole range of sexual experiences. Then there are the kind where the Dominant partner controls the submissive one in many aspects of life. More or less 24/7. The submissive partner has to always call the dominant one master. She (it is often but not always the woman who is submissive) has to ask permission to do many things and must obey every instruction for fear of punishment which could be anything from administration of pain to the withdrawl of contact or maybe refusal to give permission to the sub to have an orgasm.
My first task which I missed as the instructions were on msn as an offline message which I didnt read until late evening. when I awoke I was to pleasure myself then as I was reaching orgasm to phone my Dark master....not say a word but hold my phone so that he could hear me cum. then I was to take a picture of my swollen clit and send this to him. the next day I had not complied with these instructions. (It is not easy when there are children in the house). My dark master gave me an extension allowing me until midnight to obey his instruction. I continued with my usual family life until 23.55hrs when I locked myself in the bathroom. (youngest was asleep on my bed alonside the cat.) Worked myself up and called my Dark master allowing him to hear me cum. Later I was congratulated on the fulfilling of my duty. My next mission being that I should find another slut whom I could film licking and sucking my clit. As this will take time to organise I have an interim task which is to meet with my Dark master for one hour during the weekend I will suck his cock and drink his cream. I have not heard from him since.

On wednesday I visited Sailor but we were unable to complete our very nice session as he became wracked with pain due to a recent operation. However we were able to give each other oral and have a good fuck before his pain cut short our pleasure.

friday evening I was sat at my computer playing spider (my pc is not online) I was bored so I text JJ telling him I was bored. he replied that he was also bored watching a DVD with his children. we spent several hours then exchanging text about how we were feeling and what we would like to do about it. The upshot being that we are going to meet on sunday evening for a drink and a chat and see where we go from there. He is booking a hotel room for us. This afternoon we continued our text conversation while he was out and about shopping for things which includes some new rope. I have been thinking quite a bit about the situation with both JJ and Dark Master. It has become quite obvious to me that Dark master is the kind of Dom/sub who lives the lifestyle 24/7 whereas JJ likes the Dom/sub as part of roll play as a part of his sexual range rather than as a lifestyle. My gut instinct therefore is that I will be far better to explore this side of myself with JJ not with Dark master.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Dark Master sounds like a severe commitment that just might not work or fit with your current life. In that case, I would have to agree with your instinct to explore with JJ. Something like this has to be about your comfort and life for you to truly be able to enjoy it as you should. :)

S said...

I agree with Chris. I would go with JJ as that would be "fun" as opposed to commitment 24/7..
and yeah..I am an aries gal too:) We Rock!

Anonymous said...

The idea of shopping for rope appeals to my muse....

Anonymous said...

My gut instinct therefore is that I will be far better to explore this side of myself with JJ not with Dark master.

My advice?
Go with your gut instinct.