Sunday 8 April 2007

weak

Today I was weak, I gave in. All week I have noticed Jasper sign into msn. During our last conversation he said he doesnt have time to check msn anymore. All week he has been online for maybe 5 minutes at a time. Each time I have been tempted to say hi. I miss him I miss our chats. Today he was online already when I signed in. I did my usual check the emails and go through the blogs I read whilst keeping my messenger up so I could see how long Jasper was online. After about an hour of wanting to tell him I miss him so much I gave in. I sent him an email. I didnt tell him I still want him, I didnt tell him how much I miss our chats, how much I long for the feel of his hands and his lips, the sight of his smile or the sound of his voice. it was merely a hope you have a good easter with your children. then I emailed a few of my friends a very similar message before sending the same text to others. It didnt take him long to reply

and you too xx

that was this morning before I went out for a family lunch soon after. Tonight I saw him sign in again but this time it was only for about 10 mins. I managed to resist the temptation to tell him how much I still want him. Oh and I know I was supposed to be out tonight but if you hadnt already realised my date cancelled......It seems he suddenly remembers he has a girlfriend and doesnt want to mis use her trust. We must have been chatting for 5 or 6 months and this is the first time he has mentioned he is seeing anyone!!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Oh wow! That's a long time to not mention a gf. Very shady.

Lady in red said...

yes I agree with you chris. I somehow think maybe he never had any intention of meeting me. We were meant to have dinner a month or so ago but he couldn't because of his kids but he was chatting to me online from his workplace until the early hours.

funny how yesterday he was shopping for rope and telling me he really wanted me

Ordinary Girl said...

Fucken timewasters! I will never understand why people do this type of thing Lady. But trust that you are worth so much more. And pity the girlfriend. JJ - forget him and think "well rid!"

(I know all that is easier said than done by the way, but the sentiment still holds true!)

Vi said...

FUCKING TWAT!!!! Yep, as OG said, a time waster.