Thursday 26 April 2007

my knight and me

I have been posting the email exchange between me and my knight over on kindred perverts. so far we are in december having met twice and planning a third meeting. He originally contacted me as a couple with Foxy (SL). He wanted to meet us both and said that there was a possibility he could bring along another woman for a 4 some. I began to chat with him and we very quickly began our erotic email exchange taking on the persona of a Knight in tarnished armour and his subservient Lady slut. We began our joint fantasy which neither of us could have predicted. We have both enjoyed dreaming up this fantasy and trying to bring this to reality.

Due to his personal circumstances we stopped communicating (he needed to put his energy into his situation). At Easter I sent him a brief greeting. From then on we have been in contact with our emails as prolific as before but with the added twist of including others in our fantasy. But its more than that. I feel we have moved to another level. before when we were exchanging our emails we rarely had other communication and when we did it was brief. we have only ever communicated online other than on the actual day we are meeting, then he would text and phone me. I have never tried to contact him by phone at any other time. I dont wish to cause any unnescessary problems for him. we have got into a routine of me leaving him an email late at night before I go to bed. He is always up by about 5am so he replies first thing. I get a text when his email hits my inbox.....this is usually at about 7.30am. It always puts smile on my face when I see from my mobile that I have received am email from him. Over the past week we have been chatting on msn for hours at a time. we are also exchanging emails that are not part of the knight and lady scenario. These are emails that are very personal and direct. we are expressing our feelings and desires for each other as real people. we are planning to see each other on a weekly basis with him coming to see me at my home. nothing to do with the knight and lady, just two people who are very much in lust with each other. We can be very vulgar when we chat we can say anything to each other, but when we meet we both get very nervous and shy, but the minute we meet it just feels so right.

I adore him :-)

3 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

I have been keeping up with the knight emails. Keep them coming!

And ah, at "I adore him". Most refreshing, and simple. I can relate to those three words so much.

Good luck with meeting!

Ordinary Girl said...

(again!)

Vi said...

Aaahh, with OG there. 'I adore him' better than the 'l' word!