Monday 30 April 2007

why do they do that?

why is it that some guys have to text to ask if you are near yet. last night I got a bit lost looking for the pub I was meeting Oxo at for our second date. As I was driving towards the village I got a text which I couldn't look at as I don't have hands free so never use my phone whilst driving. When I arrived it was a text from Oxo. are you near yet? even if I had read it at the time I didn't know if I was near as I didn't know where I was!! (I was only 5 minutes late)

Another man I meet always sends me similar text messages. Once when I arrived, I had text to say I was running late. I had 4 messages waiting from him!! Where are you? how long will you be? are you near yet ? when will you get here? duh if I kept stopping to read and answer these text I would be even later!


oooopppss I left my sunglasses in his car last night and now I can't see outside :-(

No comments: