Monday 16 April 2007

my car

This morning I got up after only a few hours sleep (2 1/2) drove #1 son to work. This was the first time I have driven my heap of red metal for 3 months as I have had the luxury of driving my mother's car while she has been on crutches. Yesterday she took repossession of her car and I have now repossessed my car from my son. OUch I hurt. I had forgotten just how hard work it is driving it. No power steering, No electric windows. I strained my neck just turning the car around. It feels really awful to drive and going the few miles to where my son is working today felt like a hundred miles. My thigh hurts from the extra pressure I needed to put on the throttle. MY CAR IS A HEAP OF JUNK !!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so thats why your lady in red, its the car, xx

Chris said...

Sounds like it! Too bad mom took her car back.

Lady in red said...

yes but by the afternoon I was getting used to my junk heap again. I shall soon be racing around the country in it again when I can afford the fuel that is.