Tuesday 24 April 2007

exhausted !

I had a visitor today. he was charming , smart, sexy and ever such a good kisser. We had a lovely couple of hours getting to know each other then had a look at the pc. He helped me to sort out my start settings. we also had a look at my computer course and I showed him the questions I had to answer. which was quite an interesting excercise. but all too soon it was time to take him back to the station. when I got home I chatted to JJ and my knight before I had to rush off fo the school run. It was when I was nearing the school I realised I had forgotten something. Never mind at least it wasnt windy!!!! I needed to go to the supermarket so I set off with #4 in the car. He answered my phone (#1 son) flat battery in his new car. he thinks he left the lights/wipers on. when I got there I was explaining to #1 what to do when an artic lorry pulled up. The driver wanted directions I retrieved my map book from my car and told him where to go etc. I then asked him to help me push my son's car which he was only too happy to do. We ended up pushing the damn thing up and down the road (me in flip flops) for 45 minutes before I went to buy some jump leads. we got the car started and he drove off. when he got homehe couldt lock it he tried to start it again but it was dead o we got the jump leads out again. he drove of got home same thing!! then it ocurred to me he had to take the cnnection off one of the battery terminals he dnt tighten it back up!! he will learn.

I managed to get online early and was immeditaly swamped with 8 guys trying to talk to me all at once. gradually they faded away leaving me with a more manageable 2.
Now am going to bed exhausted!!

mmmm very liberating going commando!!!

5 comments:

Vi said...

Bit early for you to be going to bed!!!!!

Lady in red said...

yes and I was asleep by 9.30pm but woke up at 3am which is when I ahve been going to bed recently

Wild Cat said...

So, what did you do to amuse yourself at three in the morning then ;)

Lady in red said...

ah well I did consider going downstairs to blog, but decided as I had a headache to take pain killer and go back to sleep. I have woken this morning feeling fresh I was going to say and calm but that isnt quite so as I am exited. I am hoping to get the chance to see my knight today.

Anonymous said...

so who was the lucky visitor, mmm, did you have a fun time, you usually are more distriptive?