Friday 6 April 2007

Meme from Hornymaleuk

The rules for playing are: You WILL update your journal/blog thing/whatever with the answers to the questions (please don't leave your answers in my comments). You will also include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in your post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions (not necessarily the same as mine). You will also leave a comment saying, "Interview me." Others can then ask you questions.


1. If there is one thing you could change about your life, what would it be?

I would have made more effort at school and since to improve my qualifications so that I could have a career giving me enough money to do all the things I want to do. Give my children the life they deserve, be able to take them away on holiday and buy them clothes when they need them. Be in a position where I can help out my friends

2. What is your favourite sexual activity?

Actually having some sex is always a good start. I love oral both giving and receiving

3. Have you ever participated in "water sports"?

If you mean like waterskiing no. If you mean in a sexual context. I have never intentionally done it and don’t fancy the idea of being on the receiving end of it either. However I get very wet when aroused and am a squirter. I don’t do this on demand more as a reaction to my partner and his prowess.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Anywhere that is near water. I love to be near water. The sea, a lake or river it doesn’t matter so long as I can be near it when ever I chose.

5. What's the sexiest thing you have ever done at your place of work?

At my work place it would be wearing a skirt and stockings. But at someone else’s work place I have had full sex

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving such full answers to my questions.

Incidentally, I have yet to find anyone who actually likes (sexual) watersports. I certainly don't!

Vi said...

Sexual watersports? Do mean someone peeing on you? eeewwww

Anonymous said...

I gather it's more common in the USA.