Monday 30 April 2007

Dilemma update

I still don't know!

My head is telling me it's a big risk to a friendship that I value and have done for quite some time.

But as another online friend said to me on the subject of him meeting me although he had earlier decided not to but now does want to. He has two voices in his head the good one and the naughty one. he had listened to the good one now hes listening to the naughty one. that is kind of how I am feeling.

I have not discussed this with my friend since the original conversation although we have talked since. But throughout yesteday I found him popping into my mind. Last night when I driving to meet Oxo I was feeling as though this was perhaps not a good idea as I was not in the mood. Suddenly my friend who I shall refer to as Oliver popped into my mind (can't even remember what now) all I remember is that Oliver was in my mind and suddenly I was feeling horny. I met up with Oxo and we had a nice quiet drink in a pub thats a remnant of the 1970s before going down to the sea. Later while we were playing I suddenly found Oliver in my mind again! This time I was imagining something he had said during our conversation on saturday night. Something he wanted to do. I couldn't help it the image wouldn't go away and it was making me gush.

A big part of me is wanting to contact Oliver and say yes lets do it and the sooner the better. But the sensible part me says its a risk do I really want to take that risk.

4 comments:

Vi said...

Hhhhhmmm, after our little text chat yesterday, I reckon your best to leave it as just friends. You've got plenty of 'Male' friends in your life. True friends are important.

Chris said...

It is a conundrum. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe test the waters and step back if necessary?

David said...

I know that feeling. But doesn't the risk make it sweeter? Doesn't danger make you feel alive?

Isn't that the point of it all?

Wild Cat said...

I'm all for taking risks at the moment, makes me feel 'alive'.
But, you know how you feel, what you are willing to risk. There again, it could all work out perfectly - someone has to have that happy ending!