Tuesday 10 April 2007

Meme interview from Vi

The rules for playing are: You WILL update your journal/blog thing/whatever with the answers to the questions (please don't leave your answers in my comments). You will also include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in your post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions (not necessarily the same as mine). You will also leave a comment saying, "Interview me." Others can then ask you questions.

VI said...
Lady, your questions (sorry if I repeat)

1. Tell us about losing your virginity.

I was just turned 17 he was 20 (my first serious boyfriend) it was in my parents bed while they were away. I loved it and from then on I couldn’t wait to do it again. Mostly though we had to resort to country lanes in the back of his mini. Good thing we were both short. 6 months later we split up because he felt we were getting too serious because HIS friends kept asking when we were going to get engaged. Funny I was talking to my mum about him on Friday she had forgotten about him until then but says he was cute (he was). Every now and again I wonder what happened to him we kept in touch for a few years. I always hoped we would get back together.

2. What is your biggest regret in life?

That I allowed myself to marry a man I didn’t love just so that I wouldn’t get hurt again. All those wasted years with no love or affection. But I cant really regret it completely otherwise I wouldn’t have my 4 lovely sons who I adore.

3. If your last meal on earth was chocolate or a bag of hot chips, what would you choose?

Bag of hot chips. I do love chocolate but it makes me feel sick if I have more than just a bit. I probably have chocolate more often than chips anyway so that would be a treat. (when my son has a bar of chocolate he usually gives me a piece saves me having a whole bar).

4. How many sexual partners have you had?

Until last summer including relationships and a couple of one nights with guys from the pub (both with same name very odd that) 9 but now I have stopped counting. In the past year probably 15 give or take. Again some one nighters and others more than that about 50/50

5. Are you looking for a relationship right now?

Yes and no. I am still looking for fun but want something a bit more regular than I have been having. Ultimately I would like to find a serious relationship but I think I am still in the transitional stage. Somewhere in between casual and full on.

2 comments:

S said...

Those were great answers! and so very honest.

I would be willing to play again if you can think up some questions for me:)

Vi said...

Ah, so you've moved from fun to transitional. Thought that was the case!