Saturday 14 April 2007

promises

I don't really know what to say at the moment. blogland seems to have gone mad this week....all sorts of dramas blogs closing down new blogs being started.
my own life has been a bit odd this week.
There are new single men on the horizon. I have done lots of chatting with both new and not so new guys. last night (thursday I was chatting to Mr Passionate by text we had not done that for ages). He is very keen to see me again soon, although he says he has been behaving himself and been a good boy. he knows that he never fails to satisfy. we talked about my need to find a single local guy who is good in bed and can satisfy me. Before I went to bed I emailed him that Yessssss I had found out my date a few weeks ago with Lotto had gone better than I realised. We had met for lunch but I had a really bad headache. I had been confused by his body language. he was turned towards me but was moving further and further away. We called an end to our lunchtime drink by mutual agreement. A very quick kiss that was over before I realised it had happened and he was gone. I had seen him online a few times but kept quiet thinking he hadnt been keen. Lotto left me a new message saying he was still enjoying my pictures so I IM'd him. he thought it had been obvious that he really fancied me and had wanted to do loads more than give me just a quick kiss. As I liked him too and had been willing him to take me in his arms and kiss me passionately I am really pleased. We are going to try to see each other again soon :-).
tonight I have been chatting to two new men that I had been exchanging messages with. Oxo wants to give me a full aromatherapy massage and of course a lot more. snake just wants to fuck me hard and deep asap.
Apart from these men I am really happy. On sunday I sent a short email to my knight wishing him a good easter. To my utter suprise and pleasure he replied with a very long and explicit email. I am in his mind he cannot sleep without desire for me filling him. He has got back in to the routine of sending me very long emails full of his thoughts of arousal. What he would like to do to and with me. there is a slight twist to the previous emails in that now there are others included in his fantasies. I have fallen in love with his words again. He has made me long for his touch for his gentle lips and bright eyes. there are promises of a meeting for us soon. After several months without contact I had resigned myself that our fantasies had ended without being fully satisfied. I was grateful for what we had but now I long for what we can still have.
I have also had lots of contact with several bloggers both by text and IM.
I have also been in contact with Dark master, we were to meet today but I had to cancel due to my domestic duties. I am now going to bed and shall call him up so he can hear me have an orgasm before I sleep. he has been waiting for this since 00.38am it is now 3am

2 comments:

~Angel~ said...

"Apart from these men I am really happy."

THAT darling, is the main thing!!

Kisses,
~Angel~

Vi said...

Always keep the man waiting honey!