Tuesday 17 April 2007

Sleepy


I've had a sleepy day. After getting to bed at 3.30am then reading for about 10 minutes I was up again at 6.30am to get boys roused for school/work. drove #1 son to work in my crappy car. came home to see #2 & 3 setting off for school. To my annoyance #2 had got #4 to get up. (I had hoped he would sleep in this morning he goes back to school tomorrow). I went online to check mail/bloggs/bank etc. Internet was playing up so it took longer to do what I wanted than I had anticipated. I really wanted to get back to bed for an hour or so. I left #4 playing cricket on computer while I went back to bed. I picked up my book and began to feel aroused to I had a play but before I could get too carried away I picked up my mobile dialled the number and held my mobile with one hand while the other got busy rubbing and flicking between my very wet lips. I heard the phone at the other end of the line go to voice mail. This was the first time he hadnt answered but I knew he was working days this week so I carried on anyway knowing that when he picked up his messages he would still get to hear me cum. At the end of the call I was still feeling naughty and dialled a different number I wasnt sure if I should do this he would be at work and could have customers with him. but he wouldnt have to say anything. I had never phoned him before only text and IM. I heard him answer but I didnt speak just allowed myself to get lost in the moment as my fingers worked and I felt myself gushing again for the second time. after I hung up I text him ......was that ok? He called me back. It was the first time I had heard his voice. Yes it was good, he was at home with youngest child and had gone into another room when he realised what the call was. Later he text me that he was watching a woman play on web cam. I asked if it was better seeing or hearing. A couple of hours later he replied that it had been better hearing me and he had instantly become hard for me. I had about 45 minutes sleep before I showered and got on with my day. red v necked top and short redskrt (see Wayne it isnt only my car that is red). this evening I had an appointment (my first) with my master I had yet to let him know what time I could get away. But after dinner I had an overwhelming desire to sleep. I lay down for a few minutes and woke up at 9.45pm. I text my master to apologise but he was tired too.

No comments: