Thursday 6 September 2007

Awards




I have been nominated by Fat Controller for an award for being an inspitational blogger. he says

Lady In Red. Musings, occasional fiction and a busy social life to say the least! It's hard to keep up with this witty, thoughtful and very sexy lady.


I am now charged with the responsibilty of nominating 5 bloggers with awards.
after much consideration as all the blogs I read are an inspiration to me I have decided to give the following awards.




Prada Pixie for her thoughtfulness and compassion for all her blogger friends. she is never too busy to reach out to those of us who are in need of her warmth.




Having my cake for the courageous and honest way she has been dealing with her disability. She tells how she has been conquering her eating disorder, coping with heart ache, sharing the good and bad bits of her life.

Vi for how she dealt with the tragedy of AC's death, and all the other trials and tribulations in her life that we are priviledged to read about.




DJ Kirkby I am fairly new to reading this blog but she amazes me and others with her wordless wednesday pictures and monday games. her descriptions of making blackberry icecream, bread and butter pickles and other scrumptious goodies.


Ronjazz If you don't know this blog Ron paints incredible pictures with his words. In recent weeks ron has created his harem which is a collection of stories about various female bloggers who he has become aquainted with. I know he is feeling down at present and I sincerely hope that his spirit lifts soon.


So there it is. The creator of the Writer's Reviews Blogger Awards is Christy Z. If you receive one of her awards, you are to go to the link I just put in, and nominate another 5 bloggers one of her awards. She has 5 to choose from. It's up to you whoSo there it is. The creator of the Writer's Reviews Blogger Awards is Christy Z. If you receive one of her awards, you are to go to the link I just put in, and nominate another 5 bloggers one of her awards. She has 5 to choose from. It's up to you who you want to receive which awards.

6 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

Thank you sweetie,that's so lovely of you. I'm allovercome now and shuffling around awkwardly!!
px

Lady in red said...

no need to shuffle you are not that old yet lol

Vi said...

Ta baby! Will wear it with pride!

George said...

Congratulations LiR ... well deserved

Lady in red said...

thank you George

DJ Kirkby said...

Thank you very much!