Thursday 20 September 2007

cock and gym

I can't believe that my tv, which has been left on whatever channel the kids were watching, has a program about the size of men's penises.
theres a man who has a small penis talking to men and women about how important size is. He's had a plaster cast made of his.
Lol this guy has had trouble persuading men to take pictures of their cocks, that is a problem I never have !! I get sent those pictures even though I don't want them.
he has put them on exhibition. then invited other men to compare and discuss the ones on display with their own.
theres another man who has had bits of his arse stuffed inside his cock to make it bigger. another man has had 3 operations to make his cock bigger but is still not happy.

On another subject

I went to the gym for my induction session today
note to self
wearing holdups all day leaves marks from the elastic.........the lower line is around the same level as the hem of gym shorts
cripes my arms ache now from all those weight machines
my legs trembling from the unaccustomed excersise.
but by the time I emerged from the shower I was feeling good
perhaps I shall go back tomorrow

12 comments:

Percy said...

induction session at the gym?!?
is that like joining the army?

your way of saying that just makes me smile!

good, work those thighs!

Lady in red said...

thank you Percy

I wonder what it would be like to visit a gym in toronto.....do you think there is one near to the irish pub?

George said...

It will get easier ... don't look at it like a punishment or job, you won't enjoy it then. Think of it as a challenge that you WILL overcome

Lady in red said...

Hi George
I am looking at it more as a challenge. I need to challenge myself into being motivated.

HAR said...

This post made me smile. What did they stuff the hole in the man's ass with? He must have another hole somewhere from the part of his ass that was removed to enlarge his penis.

Lady in red said...

har I just got back from reading your blog to find you were on mine and we should both be asleep at this hour.

I wasn't really paying attention as I was reading blogs and chatting but it was on in the back ground. I think it was fatty tissue they used. apparently 3 weeks later he still wasnt any happier. perhaps he couldnt sit down anymore

nitebyrd said...

I was truly amazed at how many men on the dating site I joined use photos of their equipment as calling cards.

Listening to people talk about their gym experiences almost makes me want to join one. Almost.

Hazel said...

I saw that programme about the man with the very small penis. He still have a about on Youtube going about it - it hasn't been removed yet, also he has a website (I've looked, but no willy pics on there lol!). It was a refreshing to hear about someone so willing to discuss something that is such a taboo subject with men - i.e. them not wanting to talk (to other men) about their penises, size, etc. Thing is, a penis does very little for me - it's my clit that needs stimulation not my vagina!! I think most women need clitoral stimulation rather than vaginal to come, from what I've read/know, so why the frig do men have this 'thing' about penis size?? Perhaps us women (??? I dunno?) are the perpetuators of the bigger is better myth/idea/train of thought?

Hazel said...

Sorry about typos...I'm in a rush this morning :S.

Freddy said...

The thing about the gym is that every day isn't the best of ideas. Try to get into a one day on/ one day off routine and that way your body gets to recover between visits.
endorphins are wonderful things aren't they!

Lady in red said...

freddy thanx for your concern I don't intend to go every day but I wanted to get my first solo session under my belt rather than constantly thinking tomorrow then when tomorrow comes it will still be tomorrow. I'm thinking more along the lines of 3 or 4 times a week.

Freddy said...

3 4 times a week is definitely the way to go hun
short sharp hard sessions too
unlike sex, the gym should be over in an hour