Wednesday 12 September 2007

good night

we have been exchanging text messages for the past half hour I should be asleep, I am amazed you are still awake at this hour. I am lying across my bed I am thinking about you I start to wriggle my hips as the heat rises within me. Sliding my trousers down to my upper thighs, my hand sliding into my creamy lace knickers. All the time imagining that you are here with me instead of all those miles away. I begin to touch myself as I want you to touch me. My hips rise up from the bed wanting to make contact with you, but all that I feel is the cool air from the open window. my left hand plays with my nipples, hard and sensitive even through my orange t-shirt and black bra. It isn't the cool night air that makes my nipples stand it is the image of you that I carry around in my head as I want you hovering over me, touching my flesh, devouring me as though there is no tomorrow. It is the thoughts of what we have done before and what we could do again if you were here. But you are tucked up in your own home, my phone silent now tells me you are probably already asleep. my fingers working, now getting wet and sliding easily inside bringing me quickly to thr brink as my body stiffens and I feel the blood drain from my head for a milli second before I breathe again and my head returns to normal. I am tired now and will sleep as I always do with thoughts of you in my mind. good night my darling xx

5 comments:

George said...

Lucky man ... wouldn't it be wonderful is he was dreaming that as you wrote it?

Percy said...

playing around..

hhhhmmm

ok..
good...
;-)

Lady in red said...

it was hot knowing that he had been thinking about me as he went to sleep

Southern Swinger said...

you know how to write a hot post

DJ Kirkby said...

Ok I think I am going to pretend I never read this post now. You need to remove it from your blog, add another 1500 words and submit it to my publishers!