Monday 24 September 2007

eye candy

I am getting used to the gym now
I had the room to myself today for a while, which was nice, one or two people wandered through but only one stayed. I was quite happy today just me and my mp3 player. I even sang to myself a little bit whilst I was alone.
then during the last 5 minutes some very nice eye candy mmmmm
a young man (much too young for me) looking a bit like Jason from corrie (thats coronation street to those of you not from here).
standing in front of me but slightly to the side pulling weights oh yesss very nice.....took my mind off my flagging energy.

10 comments:

George said...

Slut ... LOL ... they are never too young honey

Lady in red said...

maybe not but I have trouble getting my head round the idea of someone under 45 let alone about 25
.......I just think ...omg my son is nearly that age

Joanna Cake said...

You can jazz it up as much as you like, I still hate the places :) And, personally, I think it is the duty of the more experienced older woman to give the benefit of that experience to a younger lover for the sake of his future women.

toby said...

Thank god for Mrs Robinsons, that's all I have to say.

Lady in red said...

cake I couldn't do what you do I prefer going at my own pace and doing things in my order.
I have had loads of younger men and boys hit on me but I just think its too close to my son....I'm used to older men so for me, men my age or slightly younger is a novelty. men much younger is an interesting prospect but not one I find easy to live with. the youngest man I met in the last year or so was 32.

Lady in red said...

toby glad to see you have not dissapeared completely :-)

cheekyfaces said...

I love your blog lady, I will be back.

Sage said...

Too young? I say go for it! I think that I am going to go younger myself next time. :-)

Lady in red said...

good for you sage
for the moment I am not going for any age.....just taking some 'me' time. with some flirting along the way.

Casdok said...

Nothing wrong with a good flirt!