Sunday 9 September 2007

How

I am trying to sort out in my mind how this is going to work
months ago I would talk on msn to this man I consider to be my friend, I could tell him anything. He liked to know about the men I met. We talked about what I got up to, we talked about how I felt about them. he helped me work out how I felt and what I wanted to do. but that isn't happening any more. I still consider him my friend, we talk on msn. I still have tales to tell but don't. How can I tell this man about others that I meet. How can I tell him what I get upto. How can I tell him how I feel. How can he help me work it all out. Currently there are two men I am seeing as fuck buddies, one local one not so local. the first is very sexy and its all about sex and go. The second is more a friend with benefits. sex is just an ingredient in our time together. but how can I talk to him about these two men and the others that come and go from time to time. how can I talk to him about my married lover who I cant see due to circumstances but we still exchange very hot text and manage to see on the few occasions it becomes possible. how can I talk to him about the attached man who I lust for who plays such a big part in my last 9 months although we have
not met in person for 7 months. how can I talk to him about the man who is onstantly in my mind. how can I do this now. I talk to others about this but I cant talk to him anymore. We talk and its good but we talk of mundane. we dont talk of sex or emotion or feelings. I miss that connection we had.

6 comments:

Vi said...

Why do yiou think you have lost the connection?

Lady in red said...

we still have a connection but it isn't the same. I cant talk to him about the way I feel because it involves him so much and I'm trying to avoid being to heavy. He can't fail to know how I feel about him already.

HAR said...

I'm confused. You like him but you want to talk about the other two with him?
Is this right?
You were talking about your other guys with this man BUT then you developed feelings for THIS GUY?
Sorry, I am always this sloowww.

Queenie said...

Sorry Lady in Red, I'm like Har a bit Sloooooooooowwwwwwww

Percy said...

well, you either share with him or not. if he feels your energy, he will know, that you are not completely divulging all these details.

feelings are difficult to judge sometimes. I feel energy more than feelings. i am not always right but right more often than not...
there are waves, ups and downs in any relationship.. sharing and being open always jacks up the energy level..

Anonymous said...

I think I'm a little slow, too.