Friday 14 September 2007

omen ?

I have passed this every day on my way home from work for weeks apart from a week or so when it had gone but it reappeared about the time Forest returned from his vacation



update

communication between the two of us has improved in the last couple of weeks. I have now drafted an email to tell him what I want and deserve. But I would prefer to talk to him about this face to face. But if this doesnt happen soon then it will have to be by email unless I can persuade him that it is possible to talk on the phone.

4 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

You told me about this before....it is weird huh ?
JVIP

nitebyrd said...

I would say a definite omen.

Fire Byrd said...

the world moves in mysterious ways!is it an omen or a warning..... music plays from sci fi programme.
pxx

Anonymous said...

Try driving round there at midnight. It's like an fairground ride.