Friday 21 September 2007

toying

I've been toying with the idea of going to the gym on my way home from work which means I would get there at about 3pm. But my mother gets back from her short break this afternoon. shes planning to phone me when shes an hour away so I can pick her up from the coach stop. I think I shall take my bag with me then if she hasn't rung by the time I get there I can fit in a quick session.......gotta get the motivation going long enough for it to become a habit



oh and I finally got around to trying out my new toothbrush!!


omg it was sooooo noisy. ( I have never had an electric toothbrush before)


the boys have them but I have always just used a normal brush

3 comments:

Vi said...

AND???????

Come on, wanna know if you found it better than the rabbit!

JsTzznU said...

HAHAHAHA... Think "Having My Cake" found a different use for those which make too much noise! Check out yesterdays post =) Looked like fun to me.

Lady in red said...

lol jstzznu you may notice that I have left several comments on that particular post.