Saturday 22 September 2007

my pussy pictures

I often get asked if I have pictures of my pussy..........this leads to two different reactions



sometimes I am shocked but usually I get a mischevious glint in my eye and present one of these pictures which results in frustration on the part of the man asking.
This is my cat Nipper she is 10 1/2 she isn't really a lap cat hates being handled but when she wants to sit on you she makes determined efforts to do so. She often finds the most awkward places to sit/sleep. regularly choosing which ever surface has the most clutter which she then proceeds to scatter in all directions. We did have two cats Nipper and Braz who was from the same mother but the next litter. Braz was naughty, from the very day he arrived he had the upper hand on Nipper. He would guard the cat flap not letting her in. If he walked into a room where she was.........she left.
About 3 1/2 yrs ago Braz got knocked down near our garage I still can't work out how a car managed to kill him there. It was soon after this that I discovered that if I spend more than 10 minutes close to Nipper I begin to get sore eyes and throat and start to sneeze. Mostly I manage not to have her too close. But whenever she senses that I am ill or upset she sticks to me like glue. She sleeps on my bed, not just on the bed but the pillow!!!

here she is keeping watch

My baby did this to her a few years ago thinking it would be fun to cover her with the quilt I hand made for him whilst I was carrying him. suprisingly she just lay like this for ages.

6 comments:

Suze said...

Nipper and my b & w cat must be related. He insists on laying on my keyboard when I'm writing, pressing lots of keys and if I push him away he goes for me. Lol

Nipper looks like a fun girl!

Percy said...

pictures of your pussy!

hhmmm not what i expected when I saw the title to this post!

;-)

Jungle VIP said...

I've thought more about yesterday's thing. Knowing you as I do, I'd say rock and roll was in your heart.

So, start with the tune that inspired me to encourage Pip to become a rocker.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3707869618732667183&q=rock+and+roll&total=69942&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

JVIP

HAR said...

My dog needs the pillow too! Even if I give her a pillow of her own, she still wants mine.

Lady in red said...

that is exactly what nipper is like.

nitebyrd said...

I'm going to take some pictures of my cat, India. That will nicely take care of those requests I'm getting.

Thank you, LIR for the idea.