Saturday 15 September 2007

talking rabbits!

another little quiz I pinched this one again from chopski




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



now this is slightly different from the rabbits I have talked about in the past. I guess there must be some truth in this. I am basically a shy person......yes thats right I said shy. I am shy but I also like to be noticed. I can often be found on the periferal, wanting to be included but staying on the edge rather than the centre of everything that goes on. But be warned if you get me in a one to one situation and I am comfortable I can rabbit on as much if not more than the next person.
I don't know if others think of me as young and childish, but that is how I feel inside. I have lost count of the times I have told The Man that being an aries (the baby of the zodiac) I will never grow up.
I am though, as anyone who has the slightest idea of the real me, very deep and complex. I can do straight forward but there are so many layers of this that you can so easily get lost.
not so sure about confronting people on everything......but there are times when I will be confrontational when I feel passionate about something.

this is a good quiz you should try it

No comments: