Monday 10 September 2007

slow and bossy readers

seeing as my readers are not only slow but bossy I shall try to write a quick but satisfactory explanation.

After my marriage ended I got involved with a man who messed me around (N). Last summer he really hurt me and I wanted to get him out of my mind once and for all. I joined Adult friend finder (AFF), I didn't think I could possibly go and meet anyone just for sex and anyway no one would be interested in me. I couldn't have been more wrong. I was inundated and what was more they came back for more. it really did my self confidence a world of good and I began to realise that even without the perfect body I was desirable. I soon found myself with several regular lovers/fuck buddies/friends with benefits. I knew that this would only be a temporary thing for me whilst I was not ready to enter a relationship again.

one night whilst chatting online to one of my lovers we decided that in order for me to experiment and try new and different things we would swing together as a couple. we set up a new profile looking primarily for other couples to play with. I had never been with another woman or more than one man so this was all a bit exciting and daunting at the same time for me. during our search for a suitable couple my partner found The man and ella. he put me in contact with the man and we began chatting online. He told me about his blog which I then read and got hooked. I decided I could do this so started this blog. I also met Thomas aka my knight in tarnished armour through the joint profile. we began chatting and out of that came the lady and her knight email fantasy. 9 months on we are still in lust but he is attached so not a real prospect for me. I also began to talk to a man who had recently gone seperate ways from his partner. Never the less we began chatting and over the months we became very good friends. This was of course Forest. Forest loved to read about all my adventures we used to talk about what I had done and who with how I felt about it all etc. then I started feeling that I had reached a stage where I didnt want to do the fuck buddy/ friends with benfits thing any more. I wanted more. I wanted someone who I could go out with do things with. we discussed all this (what I wanted etc). It was always about me. He never told me much about him saying he would tell me more when he wasnt chatting from work. But we only chatted while he was at work. Then finally we met for a lunch time drink, I went to meet a friend and came away knowing that this friendship could never be the same again. The next day we went for a walk for an hour before I had to dash off to collect my youngest from school. I knew by then that I was hooked, I wanted him. then I became ill, he was very solicitous, texting me daily to make sure I was ok both morning and evening. I liked that he cared enough. When I started to get better he came to see me and give me some TLC. I didnt hear from him for a few days after this as he was very busy at work but I didnt know this and my paranoia began.I had already decided that I didn't want to see anyone else, I wanted to just see one man and for me that man was and still is Forest. I told my other men that I wouldn't be seeing them anymore. Other than Mr Passionate I couldn't bring myself to drop him, we hadn't seen each other for a few months anyway. But things were not going as I would like with Forest. He was very busy and I began to work which meant that he couldn't pop round to see me during the day as he had a couple of times. I got frustrated not so much that we didn't see each other although I longed to see him more often but his inability to communicate if it wasn't by msn during the day. Oxo asked me to go to see him and out of frustration I went. Just as I was going Forest text me which made me even more frustrated so I told him I was going to see smeone else. He seemed to find it funny which made it worse. then at the start of august I had my only experience of
spanking, It was several months in the planning, when the time came I had the opportunity to ask a lover to join me in the hotel room afterwards. I asked Forest he accepted but didnt want to get in the way of any plans I might have to see anyone else. Grrrrr why couldn't he see its only him that I want. he came to see me but only stayed about 2 hrs then went home!!!!

the next day I began chatting to fireman sam by accident (I thought he was someone else with the same name). since then I have seen him twice. I now find that I only want Forest but he seems to think I should still see others. I get that he isn't ready to be in a relationship but he won't tell me what he does want. my dilema is do I carry on seeing others or just see him. A large part of me says just see him, but he might find that hard to cope with besides I do like these other men. I don't want to tell him about what I get up to with others because i don't want there to be a need for others. Maybe its the others in my life that make him want me. maybe he wouldn't want me if there were no others.

update

whilst writing this Forest came online and we chatted and I ended up telling him that I saw Fireman Sam at the weekend. He wanted to know about it, I told him very little the conversation then got abit kinky which I teased him about but I did manage to get across that I had been turning down sex.

why?

because I wasn't bothered.........and im not going to have sex unless I really want to

fair enough........does that mean you are loosing your drive?


no it means I go through phases and there are some men I would prefer to be with

that makes sense very much so

he is about 3rd on the ladder if I don't include the 2 that I lust after but circumstances prevent us getting together

that was a great statement made me smile

the conversation got silly after that, he didn't ask who were first and second on the ladder. I hope he knows he is number one he should do. I hope this clears up some of the confusion. If not just ask me anything you want to know.

14 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Bossy?! I resemble that remark...Lol! Still confused, have to come back and read this when I havent had 2 glasses of wine! Sounds like Forset is a bit of a voyeur but without the kudos to carry on from the visual... maybe I will change my mind tomorrow, or maybe you need someone more deserving of your attentions...Hope you meet that someone tonight at your 'speed dating' social.

George said...

You hope that he knows he is #1. LiR ... we (tha male species) can be pretty damn dense at times. Don't hope, don't presume, don't suppose ... tell him ... be blunt and to the point ... let there be no misunderstanding

Lady in red said...

you were drinking tut tut.....I was in the pub all evening and only drank fruit juice!!

George.......I have told him so many times how much I like him. I have even created a whole blog dedicated to him and given him the link. If he doesn't know by now then there really is no hope for him. do you really think that an intelligent man can still be under the illusion that he is not my number one choice after this. but maybe just to be sure I will ask him if he knows where he is on the ladder.

Vi said...

Lady, I agree with DJ. If he really was as interested in you, as you are with him, he would not be interested in what you get up to with others.

Keep playing the field, till you find the one who really deserves you!

Warrior said...

Nope not how much you like him... Be direct...he will be as shocked as you were when all those men wanted to see you. He is thinking you are great but you see lots of people, he doesn't think he has a chance of being exclusive. He will hope but never know he is number 1 unless you say..'You are my Number 1 man I want an exclusive relationship with you" It's like George says we are dense...

nitebyrd said...

Thank you for clearing things up. I didn't mean to be bossy, just wanted to make sure I had the story straight.

If Forest doesnt' realize he's #1 then yes, he's hopeless.

Fire Byrd said...

I agree with everyone else, especially the bit about being a bit of a voyeur.
If he won't commit then you have to work on your brain to see him as you see all the others.
otherwise you'll just end up fucked up in the head.
Great post, good to have it al in context now.
pxx

Fire Byrd said...

I agree with everyone else, especially the bit about being a bit of a voyeur.
If he won't commit then you have to work on your brain to see him as you see all the others.
otherwise you'll just end up fucked up in the head.
Great post, good to have it al in context now.
pxx

George said...

You're right ... if he doesn't know after all that you have done/said ... then he really is a lost cause

Joanna Cake said...

I have discovered this week that sometimes you just have to have it out with them. You may not get all the answers that you want but at least you then have some more of the facts that are going on behind the scenes so you can make a more properly informed decision about your choices.

Lady in red said...

I am steeling myself to tell him out right what I want and see if he can accept that if not good bye..... but then I start feeling that I would rather have things as they are than nothing even though I know that I deserve better.

I am seeing how things go for the moment. communcation has improved since his holiday so maybe it will work out ok.

Complex Girl said...

I think you should come out and say it to him Lady. After all, you won't know what time you are wasting while you don't. I know what you mean about not wanting to lose what you have, but if he really means that much to you and isn't interested in more then you are going to have to move on anyway, or it will just get worse for you.
Good luck!

Percy said...

you and forest!....
aka Mr. Big? ;-)

I sense a LOT of emotion tied to him..

well for me thanks for the condensation of your recent life... seems like i remember bits and pieces..

I have discovered..... duh.....
women are intense, have intense feelings...
well better late than never...

:-)

Lady in red said...

Percy those same women who have such intense feelings also like the frivolity of being fed slices of avocado by hand in a full restaurant ;-)