Wednesday 19 September 2007

thanx for telling me about me

here are my replies to those who did the Tell me about me post

first off was Fat Controller

Good Meme! I'm going to pinch it!
1. I READ Lady in Red. just like a book
2. Lady in Red is UNIQUE the world couldn't cope with two of us
3. If I were alone in a room with Lady in Red, I would SLIDE ONE HAND AROUND THE BACK OF HER NECK, DRAW HER CLOSER (AND SEE WHERE THINGS GO FROM THERE) hmm well my neck connects my head to my torso so not too many options there ;-)
4. I think Lady in Red should GET A MEDAL is it made of chocolate?
5. Lady in Red needs FOREST not any more!
6. I want to MEET Lady in Red. mutual
7. Someday Lady in Red will FIND REAL HAPPINESS that would be good
8. Lady in Red reminds me of THE GOOD TIMES I LEFT BEHIND IN ENGLAND glad its not bad times
9. Without Lady in Red BLOGLAND WOULD BE A DULLER PLACE no more bright red cheeks, hair, lips, nails, clothes, sheets etc
10. My memories of Lady in Red are OF RENDEZVOUS IN TWILIGHT CAR PARKS and some midnight !
11. Lady in Red can be DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW would you like to borrow the map?
12. The worst thing about Lady in Red is THERE ISN'T TIME TO READ IT ALL at least its all in one place now
13. The best thing about Lady in Red is SHE COMMENTS ON MY BLOG! how could I not
14. I am FASCINATED with Lady in Red. awwww shucks
15. One thing I would like to know about Lady in Red is WHETHER SHE KNOWS THE SAME PLACES I KNOW its a big possibility that some of them are known to both of us
16. Lady in Red should go and SPOIL HERSELF ONCE IN A WHILE only that often shucks I was thinking more like every day
17. Lady in Red READS me. and a joy it is too.

Then it was the turn of DJ Kirkby

1. I _like___Lady in Red. I like you too
2. Lady in Red is _a survivor___ I always have been and will continue to be
3. If I were alone in a room with Lady in Red, I would _make her a cup of tea___ white no sugar please
4. I think Lady in Red should __move on from Forest__ forest who ?
5. Lady in Red needs _someone new in her life___ I'm not going to rush out looking
6. I want to _cheer for___ Lady in Red. thank you
7. Someday Lady in Red will _be a proud grandmother___ so long as it isn't too soon
8. Lady in Red reminds me of some one I know____ someone smart I hope
9. Without Lady in Red _blogland would be a duller place___ I do like a little colour ok more than a little
10. My memories of Lady in Red are __her comments on my blog and the fact that we live near each other__ I like your blog its interesting and comfortable even if a little suprising at times.
11. Lady in Red can be __mischevious__ aww theres no fun in being good all the time
12. The worst thing about Lady in Red is _her insecurity about her self worth___ that comes from many years of being told I was worthless but I am learning
13. The best thing about Lady in Red is _that she is a survivor___ I used to have 'I will survive' as my alarm on my phone
14. I am __emailing__with Lady in Red. thank you and I have looked into your suggestions
15. One thing I would like to know about Lady in Red is _why she lets her ex get away with blatent disregard of her monetary requirments___ because you cant get blood out of a stone and I am grateful to get anything from him after nothing for so long
16. Lady in Red should go and _tell him he is pointless___ I would but I don't like to put people down even if they do it to me....why should I lower myself to their level
17. Lady in Red _amuses___me. I do like to bring a smile here and there


Then there was Innocent (many of you won't recognise this name)

1. I sometimes read Lady in Red. I had noticed you are back
2. Lady in Red is shorter than you expect. 5'0"..... how tall should I be?
3. If I were alone in a room with Lady in Red, I would ..well... ????
4. I think Lady in Red should post more photos. you want more photos? what of? I have put more up now
5. Lady in Red needs LOVE doesn't everyone?
6. I want to **** Lady in Red. and this means what ?
7. Someday Lady in Red will be content some days I am already
8. Lady in Red reminds me of dark places. why dark places? is that places in your mind or places without lights?
9. Without Lady in Red it wouldn't be worth getting up in the morning. is this for real ?
10. My memories of Lady in Red are funny. funny crazy or funny hehe?
11. Lady in Red can be quiet. I am always quiet when I am not talking nineteen to the dozen
12. The worst thing about Lady in Red is her timing. I like to be late and it was only 5 minutes!!

13. The best thing about Lady in Red is her outstanding features. being ?? don't be shy
14. I am confused with Lady in Red. you, me and the whole world are confused by me
15. One thing I would like to know about Lady in Red is how does she drink so much. bloody cheek!!
16. Lady in Red should go and lie down. yes I am tired
17. Lady in Red used to read me. its a bit difficult to read you now

1 comment:

Hardin said...

The #16 response to DJ Kirkby is a good one. A Lady should have class, and I'm glad you do.