Monday 3 September 2007

pissed off

I just hate it when someone I care about even if we have never met in person is miserable especially if it is because some man has fucked up. Last year when I was feeling really angry and upset with a certain man who had hurt me badly. A very good friend allowed me to let loose with a mallet. she was going to dismantle her daughter's play house but she let me use up my aggression on it instead. Its amazing what I can do in just 5 minutes!! I did feel much better afterwards but was on the prowl looking for other things to bash up. At first I didn't do much damage but then I began to say his name in my head with each swing of the mallet that really made a difference!

5 comments:

Chris said...

What a fabulous release! I like it. I need shit to beat up.

Fire Byrd said...

I once spent an afternoon smashing down a wall, cause I was so angry with my sister.
And now go into the garage and punch the punch bag when I want to murder youngest with attitude!
pxx

Complex Girl said...

Cheers for the chuckle Lady. Much appreciated.

Now, where did I put that hammer...

Fat Controller said...

Remind me never to piss you off, Lady!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you found yourself that day,

Good on you red

Graffiti