Thursday 20 September 2007

HNT



I have decided to start doing HNT again for a while



I love this skirt it flows down to mid calf and has lots and lots of fabric. I wore it to the quiz last weekend. But I don't often wear it as it takes about half an hour to iron there is just too much of it. But I have just decided to wear it for work today. with Tan stockings brown high heels and a brown top. I shall feel sexy today.....not for the men there but for ME!


these shoes were my favourites last year and I still favour them for going out they have a pretty design in tiny beads sewn onto them.

11 comments:

Freddy said...

Lunch date??

Joanna Cake said...

I like the holdups. Didnt realise they came in colours other than cream or black. I shall have to be more adventurous :)

Bittersweet said...

holdups are the best - instant sexiness.

We are both showing our thighs today .. happy HNT!

nitebyrd said...

Beautiful! Love the shoes.

Vi said...

I can't get those bleeding hold ups to ever do their job! Reminds me of my first date with AC, and one was rolling down my leg every time I walked!

Lady in red said...

freddy I'm afraid not ....I work through lunch times as I work 5 hrs a day....no this was for me alone.

cake I only seem to find black or tan.....my local asda seem to have only opaque or fishnet at the moment I prefer sheer.....I get other colours from ebay

bittersweet I will have to go look

nitebyrd I love them too although I wore others today

Vi I know what you mean I have had that problem a few times but not often

Percy said...

A thought just came into my head as I was looking at your stockings, your red dress with lots of fabric...

a hot passionate moment..
just lifting up that dress.. sliding the thong to the side and... yeah....

deep passionate in the moment, uncontrollable..


just a thought...
;)

Blissfully Wed said...

I do love your pictures. They're quite sexy and leave me wanting to see more. Ahhh, the beauty that is HNT.

Thanks for sharing.

JsTzznU said...

Oh YA... love it LIR!! those nylons get me every time =) Thanks for the great HNT!

Complex Girl said...

You're making me so jealous with your ability to wear heels (never mastered the art!) and hold ups (too much thigh overspillage!). Great pics Lady

Keyser Soze said...

Yep! Awesome! Glad yer back! HHNT!